Should I just give up this conversation?

My friend fishes with lead sinkers, doesn't even bother washing his hands, on top of that he has a pellet gun and uses lead pellets to shoot with. The major issue is he is taking 0 precautions with it, he will eat a sandwich after his fingers are coated in lead and will just wipe it on his shirt. I tried to... show more My friend fishes with lead sinkers, doesn't even bother washing his hands, on top of that he has a pellet gun and uses lead pellets to shoot with. The major issue is he is taking 0 precautions with it, he will eat a sandwich after his fingers are coated in lead and will just wipe it on his shirt.

I tried to warn him about dangers of lead, but he thinks I'm just a paranoid.

This is the same guy that would try to clean up black mold without a respirator. to him its just a smell.

Maybe in 15 years when his health is on a rapid decline we can have this conversation. Maybe its time to give up warning him about his decisions?