Anonymous

I’m seeing liberals in San Francisco saying that those who voted for trump need to be locked up and those that resist need to be shot.?

Liberals, do you condone this type of behavior?

• Anders

So much for freedom of choice.

they also love MS-13 gang members

I live near San Francisco, and i have never heard this at all. These days, i have noticed, a lot of those who voted for Trump are very sorry they did. Others, not so much.

And no one needs to be shot. That's ridiculous.

Not sure what your sources are, but maybe you could have included some sources with the information you are claiming here.

Tempting as that sounds because I love America and don't love fcuktards, I must be against it. Because I love the American ideals that we, unfortunately, don't always live up to.

No, just like I don't condone conservatives in the rest of the country saying the same, and worse, about those who voted against Trump.

You must be the only one seeing that.

Apparently the US government endorses actually shooting unarmed Palestinian protesters these days, don’t they?

Sure, recognize Jerusalem with no concessions from Israel. Great deal-making.

In the words of BiBi Netanyahu:

“Bad deal”.

• David
      2 years agoReport

The so-called "Palestinians" are terrorists. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

• Marduk

I'm sure you are seeing them the same as Trump saw Muslims dancing in the street after 9/11. From your penthouse, right?

where are you seeing this

• Quay

So all of a sudden liberals are pro-gun when it comes to using them on people practicing free-speech. Why am I not surprised?