Are there many problems with windows 10?

ive heard there are quite a few problems with windows 10, some i can't remember, but have caused me to worry about upgrading to windows 10. 1 or 2 things i heard were that if you do not save your media files to allotted directories on the c drive in windows 10, when windows 10 updates, it will delete your... show more ive heard there are quite a few problems with windows 10, some i can't remember, but have caused me to worry about upgrading to windows 10.

1 or 2 things i heard were that if you do not save your media files to allotted directories on the c drive in windows 10, when windows 10 updates, it will delete your media files because they were not in the allotted places/folders on the c drive?

another thing i heard is that windows 10 has forced updates that sometimes wreck what you were doing on your computer...to the extent , some users said they had to do a system restore to an earlier time to put it right again?

then another problem, i heard was if you create a wordpad file and type in it, even if you save the wordpad file before you close it, a process in windows 10 can erase what you typed in the wordpad file?

what does anyone think about any of this?
3 answers 3