I have some railroad base plates and I would like to scrap them I know it's illegal but I only have four?

I know that it is illegal in that is stealing from the railroad but but they are discarded and have been there for years and I only have four of them and I will be mixing it up into a lot of other metal so will they notice it especially if I Just Junk them instead of getting the steel count for em? And do you think... show more I know that it is illegal in that is stealing from the railroad but but they are discarded and have been there for years and I only have four of them and I will be mixing it up into a lot of other metal so will they notice it especially if I Just Junk them instead of getting the steel count for em? And do you think I'll get reported? I know that technical answer is probably yes but I would like some people's input possibly people that have scrapped railroad things