Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 years ago

Social Issues?

I m going to the mall today and I m bringing my friend Jane afterschool. I like Jane and I want her to come, but somehow, Carol (another girl) found out that we are going to the mall and she invited herself and now shes coming. I need a good excuse to say that Jane can go and Carol can t. I can t be honest to Carol about self-invitation, because I have tried that before and it didn t work.

Favorite Answer

Just tell Carol bluntly that you and Jane had planned to go out just the two of you to do things, and maybe you'll catch up with her next time to do someithing. And walk on.

• Mike

arrange to MEET JANE someplace else and DO NOT tell Carol. That way when Carol goes to mall and you are not there, she SHOULD get the message.

• Reba

why can't you all go? why can't you hang out with more than one friend at a time?

Say, "I don't want to be friends anymore" or try to like her