Cooking for spouse?

married last july 2017 im from algeria my husband from Pakistan. I grew up in usa since i was 5 & he only has been here 5 years hes 33 ans im 25 now.we loved each other & met online & married right after 6 months. He resided in new york and moved to where i am as I've gotten used to this state &... show more married last july 2017 im from algeria my husband from Pakistan. I grew up in usa since i was 5 & he only has been here 5 years hes 33 ans im 25 now.we loved each other & met online & married right after 6 months. He resided in new york and moved to where i am as I've gotten used to this state & lived here 19 years. It is ramadan now and my husband doesnt eat my food maybe a spoon full and that all. I mainly cook pakistani fopd to the vest of my abilities but hes always saying ur doing this wrong add this stir that put this that etc. I feel like im not pleasing him or just a robot he doesnt like tp eat jusy anything of course so food from my country in north africa he wont eat says its too different. So i never cook it i jusy cook pakistani. Its ramadan my hin invited us to eat and he said no i dnt want to disappoint u or ur mother ur food is too different. I thought that was rude but yes its different but delicious. So i told him ill go eat at my moms he said he will eat out. Hes akways sayinf he has issue w cooking and im not like his sisyer i said ur sister doesnt woek and shed Pakistani im not im trying my best and hes always saying something about what i do in kitchen. So i get irritated because i shoild be able to cook and he should not stand on my head he wants me to use gloves hes a super hygenic person thats not a bad thing. Bur he wont kiss me if he does he has a tissue box and wipes his lips all the time its so strange to me. What do i do!?!!?
7 answers 7