Can someone please explain to me how this outside light is wired?

I have this outside light, for some reason it has a permanent live wire going in to the ceramic lamp holder, and two neutrals coming out of the lamp holder... So there are 3 wires going into the lamp holder, one line and two (what appears to be) neutrals apparently. What I don't understand is, when I switch... show more I have this outside light, for some reason it has a permanent live wire going in to the ceramic lamp holder, and two neutrals coming out of the lamp holder... So there are 3 wires going into the lamp holder, one line and two (what appears to be) neutrals apparently.

What I don't understand is, when I switch the light off from the house, that live wire is still live! So how come the light isn't on permanently even if the switch is off? And the only way to isolate the light completey is by removing the fuse from the CU.

I just don't get how that one wire seems to be feeding power to the lamp holder while the switch is OFF, unless the lamp holder it self has some kind of isolation device inside it? Isn't there supposed to be a "switched line" going from the light to the swtich then back again?

I'm confused, can someone help me?