Did I do the wrong thing?

Ok so I kind of lost my temper with my lab yesterday. I didn’t hit him or anything but I yelled at him for kind of nothing. It was around 10 p.m. and I got in my bed to watch some tv before I would go to sleep. I had such a long day and wanted some alone time. My dog jumped up on the bed and wouldn’t stop... show more Ok so I kind of lost my temper with my lab yesterday. I didn’t hit him or anything but I yelled at him for kind of nothing. It was around 10 p.m. and I got in my bed to watch some tv before I would go to sleep. I had such a long day and wanted some alone time. My dog jumped up on the bed and wouldn’t stop whimpering to play. I told him to go away in a stern voice but he kept bugging me. I lost my temper and yelled at him full on to stop it. He then stopped it and went to sleep under the bed but I feel guilty. Did I do the wrong thing?
( ps he did not want food, water or to go outside to go pee, I made sure of that before I went up to bed)