My pc is having lots of problems and I have assignments to work on that's on it!?

I got on today to do some of my animation work. I tried booting up a game called fortnite as a time to take a bit of a break. While I did that it had said error and not loaded so I decided that maybe it has something to do with how I need to update my windows 10 to the latest version. I had pressed update and... show more I got on today to do some of my animation work. I tried booting up a game called fortnite as a time to take a bit of a break. While I did that it had said error and not loaded so I decided that maybe it has something to do with how I need to update my windows 10 to the latest version. I had pressed update and restart on my computer and when that had happened all it did was restart and show me a no wifi signal bottom right even if I am using an ethernet cable and the cable was fine. After that, it did not pop up the login screen. I tried opening my bios and opening it in safe mode but all it did was open it to the login again. I waited half an hour and it finally showed me the login and all my files were there but I had no internet, my firewall & network protection was disabled and my audio had problems. Also, all my video files seemed to not open. How can I fix this? I need serious help!