promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 years ago

why do republicans love Israel so much?

I don't hate Israel, like I don't hate Palestine, I would like the peace, but I know is an utopia

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"Why do republicans love Israel so much? "-- and you don't think this premise and wording indicative of your own deep prejudices ?

The more puzzling question is ,"Why are liberals so uncritical of the actions taken against Israel and its citizens , by Hamas ,Hezbollah and Palestinians generally.?". Their hatred and bigotry towards Israel is blatant ,and even part of their school curriculums !

Yet even the faintest criticisms of Palestinians ,by liberals , are invariably qualified by the inevitable "but"

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

The Bible makes clear that those who bless Israel will themselves be blessed. In addition, Israel is pretty much the only Democratic country in all of the Middle East and therefore should be supported.

• 2 years ago

Boring

• GC
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

Israel is the ONLY working democracy in the Middle East and North Africa. It is the most economically successful country in the region also. You want a model of a Palestinian controlled Israel. Look at the Gaza Strip. When the Israelis occupied it after the Six Day War they found refugees huddling in temporary camps without water (running or otherwise), sewers, electricity, markets, food, or medical facilities. The Israelis built permanent homes, paved the streets, put in utilities, opened markets and hospitals, built businesses that gave the locals work and raised the standard of living to a level close to what the citizens of Israel themselves enjoyed. While the Jews were running things the Gaza had the fastest growing economy in the Islamic world. When the people of Gaza rose up and demanded the Jews leave the infrastructure immediately stated to deteriorate. Instead of maintaining the businesses the locals let them laps. Terrorists took control and started using the county as a base of operations to launch suicide bombers into Israel. The economy tanked. Utility service became intermittent, Hamas seized all the building materials being imported by the Israelis to maintain the medical facilities to build fortifications. And the standard of living for most of the citizens slid back to a level not much above what the Israelis found them living in in 1967. If the Palestinians every gained control of Israel proper the same thing would happen. Why would ANYONE support that kind of outcome?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Satan
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I hate Israel. I also hate Palestine.

I think Jerusalem should be destroyed. For over 2,000 years, its just been a point of conflict, with 3 massive religions all laying claim to it.

Since nobody wants to 'share', it should not be allowed for anyone to control.

Another alternative, is to make Jerusalem like the Vatican City. It's own independent state. It would be a nice idea, but it means both Jews and Muslims agreeing to peace within it's limits. Something neither side will agree on

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Uh, Israeli's don't chop off heads--they don't bury children alive if they are the wrong religion. They don't stone women to death or toss gays off roof tops. And they don't put people in cages and set them on fire or in cages and drown them. Israel is the only country in the middle east where every religion and race is welcome to live.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.