Why do so many people like Fortnite Battle Royale?

I haven't gotten around to playing it yet (it's actually currently downloading on my PC) but tell me, people who've played before, what's so good about it that it's one of the most popular games out there?

Favorite Answer

Fortnite is tons of fun because of many things. One of the main reasons msny people enjoy it is because of its ability to serve both casual and competetive gamers. It’s a fairly simple game to understand as well. Another reason is the building feature, which adds an entirely new aspect to game which most games do not have and sets it apart from the croud. For example pubg is just like every other shooter game like cod and cs:go and there aren’t any massive differences. Fortnite is constantly being updated with new guns, features, and gamemodes, which is a factor many games struggle with. (Ex clash royale was very popular but many people stopped playing because it got boring). I could go on and on but you get the point by now.

Because it's free

because people are diffirent

kids these days are trying to revert back to really basic games.

It sucks

Why not experience any game for FREE?

its called free will

• A2 years agoReport

سكس اجنبي

For me, i like it because my buddy and i make a good team. It's fun to team up against other players. Also, it's free. We don't have too many games that are fun to play together, fortnite is an example though.

Because humans are stupid nowadays.

Probably because they find it fun