Why was there a piece of Singaporean garbage in my American couch cushion?

Hey y all, this is a weird one. I was recently cleaning my couch cushions, which meant taking the stuffing out of them and washing the cushion covers. Within one of them, within the stuffing, I found a scrap of what Reddit helped me identify as an egg roll tin from Singapore. Why would there be a piece of... show more Hey y all, this is a weird one. I was recently cleaning my couch cushions, which meant taking the stuffing out of them and washing the cushion covers. Within one of them, within the stuffing, I found a scrap of what Reddit helped me identify as an egg roll tin from Singapore. Why would there be a piece of Singaporean garbage in my couch cushion? Is there any obvious reason someone would stick that in there? It was probably manufactured there, but why would anyone do such a thing?
1 answer 1