Is this a good plan? College majors and minors?

Hi guys. I'm currently a junior in high school. My plan is to go into finance, specifically the hedge fund industry, and eventually leave Wall Street and found a value investing oriented hedge fund of my own in some small quaint town when I'm 28-32. In my free time, I want to write about philosophy, logic,... show more Hi guys. I'm currently a junior in high school. My plan is to go into finance, specifically the hedge fund industry, and eventually leave Wall Street and found a value investing oriented hedge fund of my own in some small quaint town when I'm 28-32. In my free time, I want to write about philosophy, logic, mathematics, politics, and economics, and hold livestreams on YouTube similar to Martin Shkreli's before he was detained. I also want to do entrepreneurship. I think I have the credentials to get into at least one top school (4.3 GPA, 1540 SAT, working at a wealth management firm and programming websites & apps as extracurriculars). My dream school is Penn. I want to double major and double minor, in finance and philosophy and mathematics and economics, respectively. My questions are 1. Do you think this is a good plan or am I being quixotic? 2. Would the workload of a double major/double minor be too heavy? Do you know anyone/have you heard of anyone doing this? Thanks Guys. James
4 answers 4