Depression help?

I want to be in a serious relationship and get married but I have a really hard time meeting healthy men in the right places. I' just broke up for good with my ex and I am lonely. Gaining weight quickly my figure is lost I have been over eating , oversleeping , I'm so chubby I can't even have a one... show more I want to be in a serious relationship and get married but I have a really hard time meeting healthy men in the right places. I' just broke up for good with my ex and I am lonely. Gaining weight quickly my figure is lost I have been over eating , oversleeping , I'm so chubby I can't even have a one night stand if I wanted to. I don't have any close friends I feel I can talk to I don't like letting people know when I'm down in the dumps like this maybe it's pride I'm not sure. but it's been going on too long. It's been 3 months I'm getting worse staying in bed and eating food I lost my job and haven't worked for a entire month and am over eating I need help but I don't know who , or where to get it from. I've lost my motivation what can I do to stop this cycle honestly? And I truly feel like my eating disorder is killing me. People tell me you can stop whenever you want but I literally CANT stop eating in bed and crying backed by some more eating. **** me
14 answers 14