In your opinion, can I hold down a job this summer with my busy schedule and where should I fill out applications?

So, my dad and I made a deal that I could get a new car if I paid for my own gas, So, in order to do that, I need a job. But, I have football every morning of every day of the week except Fridays and on top of that, I'm playing baseball during the month of June. Do you think it's possible for me to be able... show more So, my dad and I made a deal that I could get a new car if I paid for my own gas, So, in order to do that, I need a job. But, I have football every morning of every day of the week except Fridays and on top of that, I'm playing baseball during the month of June. Do you think it's possible for me to be able to hold down a job during the summer and if so, where should I fill out applications? Thanks in advance.
Update: I'm 17 years old btw