With a almost 6month old baby is it wrong to NOT change a pee diaper in middle of the night?

Baby goes to bed between 8-9pm has last bottle within that time. Then, between 3-4am he wakes and gets a bottle along with a diaper change. If the baby wakes anywhere between 9pm and 4am should you change his diaper if there’s only pee? Not asking about a poo diaper. If he wakes at 1am should I change him and feed... show more Baby goes to bed between 8-9pm has last bottle within that time. Then, between 3-4am he wakes and gets a bottle along with a diaper change. If the baby wakes anywhere between 9pm and 4am should you change his diaper if there’s only pee? Not asking about a poo diaper. If he wakes at 1am should I change him and feed him? If he wakes and the diaper is changed without a bottle he takes forever to go to sleep. What do all the mothers think? What do y’all do? Thank you all