How do you know you’re transgender? please help?

i’m biologically female, growing up say, 8-14 i definitely presented and felt male i believe. however, i’m not sure if that was just a phase or not. sometimes i get quite body dysmorphic about my breasts and facial features. sometimes if i get dark peach fuzz it kinda makes me ... happy? i get voice cracks all the... show more i’m biologically female, growing up say, 8-14 i definitely presented and felt male i believe. however, i’m not sure if that was just a phase or not. sometimes i get quite body dysmorphic about my breasts and facial features. sometimes if i get dark peach fuzz it kinda makes me ... happy? i get voice cracks all the time because i sing with a really low voice and my voice is pretty low and when i sing it sounds like i’m about 2 months on testosterone and i like it. i’m just so confused... i identified as gender fluid when i was 14-15 but stopped because that’s kinda controversial and again, i was confused. it makes me quite sad. if anyone is transgender can you please let me know how you knew? i have a lot of trans friends and i guess they just knew but i don’t know.
4 answers 4