Im a landlord in LA with a rent stabilized property trying to relocate tenants?

Hi guys, I am a landlord in Los Angeles with a rent stabilized property. I am in the process of relocating two tenants who have lived at my property for 26 years (I bought the property 7 months ago). In January they texted me saying their grandchildren will live on the property for less than two months since their... show more Hi guys,

I am a landlord in Los Angeles with a rent stabilized property. I am in the process of relocating two tenants who have lived at my property for 26 years (I bought the property 7 months ago). In January they texted me saying their grandchildren will live on the property for less than two months since their mother died. One of the grandchildren is under 18 and other is supposedly the legal guarding of the other grandchildren. Since I started this process the story changed and the grandparents are claiming their grandchildren are tenants and because the one daughter is the minor of the other daughter who would be considered a tenant that makes them qualified tenants and bumps what they would qualify for up $8,000. The housing department made their decision and decided the grandchildren are legal tenants since they were there over two weeks and awarded the tenants an additional $8,000 because of this. I appealed the decision and have to go back and argue my case in two months. As of now they have a sixty day notice to move out June 25th.

I was hoping for some thoughts on the matter and advice on understanding the law better which is very skewed and simple to get tenants to sway the decision in their favor. Any tips or suggestions on how I can make my case iron clad or at least have a chance would be a great help. I have security cameras in front of my property facing the door, mentioning that incase that has any use.
Update: And I have a lawyer. It doesn't heard to seek multiple streams for knowledge.