I have the following clause in my tenancy agreement and I am finding it difficult to understand the English?

Noise: Not to play or allow to be played any radio, television, video, record or tape recording or musical instrument so loudly that it causes nuisance or annoyance to neighbours or so that it can be heard outside the premises between the hours of 11pm and 7.30am. Does this mean that there is only one noise... show more Noise: Not to play or allow to be played any radio, television, video, record or tape recording or musical instrument so loudly that it causes nuisance or annoyance to neighbours or so that it can be heard outside the premises between the hours of 11pm and 7.30am.

Does this mean that there is only one noise restriction that applies between the hours of 11pm and 7.30am?

of does this mean that there are two noise restrictions one that applies at all times of day and does not allow a person to make noise so loud that it causes a nuisance to others and the other noise restriction is that noise cannot come out of the premises between the hours of 11pm and 7.30am
1 answer 1