Hello everyone. I have wanted a tragus peircing for awhile but, the only peirce close the me uses a gun to peirce everything.?

I have my nose peirced for awhile and had it peirced at that same place thats nearby and they did it with a gun. Over the almost 3 years ive had my nose peircing i did have any troubke what so ever with it. Is there any way i can do anything or tell the peircer to do anything to make it so the gun is safe for a... show more I have my nose peirced for awhile and had it peirced at that same place thats nearby and they did it with a gun. Over the almost 3 years ive had my nose peircing i did have any troubke what so ever with it.

Is there any way i can do anything or tell the peircer to do anything to make it so the gun is safe for a tragus peircing? Like make sure i pick pointy jewelry to put in the gun to use for it?