Can I get a STD from an unused condom found on the floor that I masturbated in?

about 4 weeks ago I found a condom on the side of the road.It looked liked someone stepped on it and it was a durex. I thought nothing of it at first. Later that day I felt horny and for some dumb reason I wanted to masturbate i the condom, so I went to get the condom. After I masturbated on the condom I thought I... show more about 4 weeks ago I found a condom on the side of the road.It looked liked someone stepped on it and it was a durex. I thought nothing of it at first. Later that day I felt horny and for some dumb reason I wanted to masturbate i the condom, so I went to get the condom. After I masturbated on the condom I thought I could get a STD. 3 days later my upper thighs were sore and I got a bad headache and I got fatigue for a few hours. Now for the last 1 1/2 or 2 weeks my testicles were hurting, I get bad headaches, and my muscles or blood veins are hurting. I think it might be due to my stress and anxiety. But I don't know. Can someone HELP ME!!!???