Will I get a driving fine?

I was at the petrol station yesterday to get something from the shop (not to get petrol). I parked out of the way from the petrol pumps as I was only needing something from the shop. When I got back into the car my phone rang. I answered the call forgetting I was in a petrol station and can't remember if I... show more I was at the petrol station yesterday to get something from the shop (not to get petrol). I parked out of the way from the petrol pumps as I was only needing something from the shop. When I got back into the car my phone rang. I answered the call forgetting I was in a petrol station and can't remember if I turned the car ignition on or not. There were signs saying CCTV in operation but I couldn't see any signs telling me not to use my phone (unless they were at the pumps themselves which I was not at). Will I get a fine for:
A. Using my phone at the pumps
B. Using my phone whilst driving (my engine may have been turned on, I can't remember)

Please let me know as I am beginning to stress myself out with this situation.