Why should Americans even care about the Royal Family and their wedding?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

all women love weddings

• 2 years ago

An American citizen married into the Royal Family. And the ceremony was very lovely. Ultimately, the US & UK are tied more closely - up close & personal, if you will.

Besides, killjoy, who doesn't like a little romance, fun, a beautiful & romantic wedding?

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Well to start with Prince Harry is marrying an American woman and even if many Americans had not been fascinated by the British Royal family for decades, this would surely raise interest.

• 2 years ago

The same reason we should care who means the Superbowl or the NCAA basketball tournament or a lot of other things that don't really matter: Because it's a lot more fun, and a lot less depressing, then politics, war, crime, and other "hard news".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Satan
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I have no idea - A recent report showed that over 66% of the UK are not interested in the royal wedding.

• 2 years ago

i don't know why Americans go so gaga over it i swear they are worse than most British people

• 2 years ago

Pageantry, history, royalty, and other aspects draw attention.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Not many would so the majority who are interested just want to see the fanfare of it all. It's not something we see very often and it will be different to our standard wedding ceremonies.

• 2 years ago

for entertainment value if it suits them

• wrfine
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I sure as HELL don't

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.