Can you order an old college degree?

I never attended my graduation ceremony for my associates degree. It happened about 6 yrs ago. Since I did not go I never received my degree. Do you think I can still get it ordered? I want to hang it up with the rest of my degrees and awards
Update: Yes I graduated I also have a letter from the school stating I graduated and then it’s on my transcripts. I never ordered my diploma because they were not handing diplomas out the same day as graduation they were mailing them instead. I was scheduled to move and didn’t want it getting sent to my old house so I... show more Yes I graduated I also have a letter from the school stating I graduated and then it’s on my transcripts. I never ordered my diploma because they were not handing diplomas out the same day as graduation they were mailing them instead. I was scheduled to move and didn’t want it getting sent to my old house so I didn’t order it