What if we all live for no reason?

I personally believe their is like real more once we die. Like Fr y’all, y’all know I’m sayin? I believe that energy can never be destroyed and we part of the universe, so we will forever be here once our bodies “die” right? What if we are so small and everything is made to happen and then to die. I’m only 20 and... show more I personally believe their is like real more once we die. Like Fr y’all, y’all know I’m sayin? I believe that energy can never be destroyed and we part of the universe, so we will forever be here once our bodies “die” right? What if we are so small and everything is made to happen and then to die. I’m only 20 and I’m not afraid of death. I’m kinda depressed sometimes hard, and I fear that if I ever did take my life only my mom would care in general. Do you think that there is more? I respect everybody’s religion but I’m not religious, I want peoples opinions that are scientific and theory’s. Is this a first life? I know we are not alone in the universe fax, and we are being visited by off world extraterrestrials. 👽 That’s my belief and there are secrets people know if they are “awake.” What if we are an experiment for them? What if we live to be reincarnated again? Shlt crazy. Like word
22 answers 22