Is it even possible for me to become a pilot without a college degree?

First I would like to say thank you to anyone that takes time to answer my question. I've been working a sales job for some time now and while it pays the bills, I would like to move on to something I enjoy and can be proud of. Recently the idea of getting a pilot's license has been in my head a lot more... show more First I would like to say thank you to anyone that takes time to answer my question.

I've been working a sales job for some time now and while it pays the bills, I would like to move on to something I enjoy and can be proud of. Recently the idea of getting a pilot's license has been in my head a lot more than usual. I've always had the dream of becoming a pilot but it always seem so out of reach and impossible that I never even considered it as an option. I'm 27 years old with only some college credits and I'm wondering if I commit the time and resources to it, would it even be possible for me to achieve that goal?

I understand it takes time and I'm so happy to put in the work, im just not sure if it's even a doable goal.