I got charged for " buying " something on my card, and additional charge for having no money on the card. How do I get my money back?

I had gotten an Amazon prime 30 day trail, entered a card that had $0 on it and a few days later was charged for the membership, then charged an additional $37 dollars by the bank for " buying " something while the card had no money. How can remove the fee, if I refund the trail will It get rid of the... show more I had gotten an Amazon prime 30 day trail, entered a card that had $0 on it and a few days later was charged for the membership, then charged an additional $37 dollars by the bank for " buying " something while the card had no money. How can remove the fee, if I refund the trail will It get rid of the charge as it was not intentional and I didn t even buy the membership?