Co worker issue?

I work at a makeup counter and my coworker is very dirty. We are supposed to be a really clean hygienic makeup line, but this girl does everything wrong. She's been working with us for almost 3 months and has went to many trainings on how to properly clean stuff. Well her and I work a lot together and I... show more I work at a makeup counter and my coworker is very dirty. We are supposed to be a really clean hygienic makeup line, but this girl does everything wrong. She's been working with us for almost 3 months and has went to many trainings on how to properly clean stuff.
Well her and I work a lot together and I noticed what she does. For example, she used a bunch of brushes on a client for a makeover. She just sprayed the brushes with water (we have to use a makeup brush hygenic solution) and then started doing another girl's makeup with them. At night before we close we are supposed to take the brushes to the back and wash them with water and an anti-baterial soap. She just sprays that water on them and puts them back. When we get returns, she doesn't even open the box to see if it's been used, she just puts it back in the drawer and sells it to people! We are supposed to damage it.
The other day I saw her opening a brand new jar of moisturizer, stuck her dirty fingers in it, and placed it back in the box and in the cabinet for people to buy! She also put a lipgloss on using the applicator it came with and then stuck the wand back in istead of using a disposable cotton swab.
When I confront her on these things she gets super mad and says "Leave me alone, I KNOW what I'm doing. Stop playing the manager role and go away"
I told the counter manager too but she hasn't done anything.
Is there anything else I can do or just leave it alone?