Will a 4cylinder Chevy equinox pull my pop up camper safely?

My current lease is almost up on my Chevy equinox. I got the 6 cylinder (more $) over the 4 cylinder model because I wanted to make sure I could tow my flagstaff forest river pop up camper safely (1300lbs) Now I’m thinking of getting another one, except a 4 cylinder as it will be cheaper and we really only Camp... show more My current lease is almost up on my Chevy equinox. I got the 6 cylinder (more $) over the 4 cylinder model because I wanted to make sure I could tow my flagstaff forest river pop up camper safely (1300lbs)

Now I’m thinking of getting another one, except a 4 cylinder as it will be cheaper and we really only Camp and tow the pop up 3-5 times a summer, usually within 3 hours of where we live and it’s mostly highway and back road travels and not usually up and down big old hills

Will a 4 cylinder newer equinox with 1500lbs towing be ok for me?