Eyelash reactions. Please help?

I’ve been wearing false eyelashes for say 6 years. Same glues. Few months ago, one day my eye itched insanely and watered. I assumed it was allergies along with windy weather. I’m in Arizona and the dryness has been effing my eyes to the point I have to put in eye drops to prevent dry eyes. I took off my eye... show more I’ve been wearing false eyelashes for say 6 years. Same glues. Few months ago, one day my eye itched insanely and watered. I assumed it was allergies along with windy weather. I’m in Arizona and the dryness has been effing my eyes to the point I have to put in eye drops to prevent dry eyes. I took off my eye makeup and put in eye drops but wear my falses are, right above my lashes it felt raw and puffy. It’s not on my lash line it’s wear I have the strip line. At the time I was using kiss lashes which is my back up and I thought it was old glue so I stopped being lazy and got DUO my preferred brand. I went a week with lashes gave it a break and to heal. And went back to wearing falseys. I don’t have a reaction each time in the last 4 months I’ve had about 3 reactions. Is it cuz I’m reusing my lashes and I need to start using fresh ones am I creating an allergic reaction to latex. I don’t think it’s blepharitis. Anyone have an idea or experience???
1 answer 1