Changing tyre pressure/shape while driving ?

Just wondering what could be happening as it affects my driving.... But basically i set all my tyres to the correct pressure and set off and over the course of a long long journey it feels like the front tyres change pressure or shape... swtiching from left to right and vice versa... the feeling i get is similar... show more Just wondering what could be happening as it affects my driving....

But basically i set all my tyres to the correct pressure and set off and over the course of a long long journey it feels like the front tyres change pressure or shape... swtiching from left to right and vice versa...

the feeling i get is similar to when you've parked the car on a sloping road overnight and it takes a few miles to heat the tyres up back into shape.
Update: i do take corners fast/sharp is there a way to prevent this... i mean it must be the difference of less than 1 psi... but enough to change the feeling of the road to effect my handling.