Should Jews stop discriminating against Whites?

I think we need to have a talk about the Jews. Goyim is a term that is used by Jewish people. It is a term for hebrews, or anyone who is non-Jewish. A lot of Jews think they are better than goys. I typed in "Goyim are" into google, and the results said stuff like "Goyim are slaves" "Goyim... show more I think we need to have a talk about the Jews. Goyim is a term that is used by Jewish people. It is a term for hebrews, or anyone who is non-Jewish. A lot of Jews think they are better than goys. I typed in "Goyim are" into google, and the results said stuff like "Goyim are slaves" "Goyim are cattle" "Goyim are gross" "Goyim are stupid" "Goyin are evil" "Are Goyim human" those were the top results. Some Jews think goys are only created to do manual labor for the Jews. It might also explain why Jewish ethnocentrism makes it so Jews are more likely to be among the elites of society. Did you know in the 2016 election, 25 percent of the mega donors for the republicans were Jews. And 79 percent of the Democrat's were Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU
62 answers 62