Liam asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 years ago

So, if I were to download and emulate windows 10 on my android device, would I then be able to run Fortnite on it?

I know this is pretty far fetched but this is all I have got left

Favorite Answer

Well first, there is no software that can emulate windows out there, at least that I know of. Even if there is one out there, your phone wouldnt be able to run it, regardless of how new your phone is, as it will probably fry your phone. You should just wait for Fortnite to come out on Android.

There is also an iOS emulator out there, and as far as I know, there is Fortnite on iOS. I've never tried it, so I don't know how smoothly it will run.

Edit: Also, if you try to find Fortnite for Android, there is a really good chance of it being a scam or virus, so don't.

• Andy T

The first assumption is completely wrong, even if someone does come up with something to negate my verdict, it just will not able to run anything approaching such game.

And a benefit of doubt to you assuming it s one of few Intel-based Android and meaning as Virtualize, not Emulation. That assumption is still wrong and not capable doing anything beyond a browser.

Yes, very far fetched.

Do you understand the concept of emulation? Emulation is a pretty demanding task. If anything, it will run very, very slow. As a matter of fact, I don't think you could. How would you even emulate an x86-64 system on an ARM device? If t were possible, I'm pretty sure it would be horrifically slow.

• Dave

LOL, no. No tablet is going to have the horsepower to run it.