I accidentally hit someones car a few days a go in a parking lot. I contacted the guy and since it was my paint on his car he said it was ok?

A few days later he contacts me saying he wants cash or he was going to call the police and make a report. I do have car insurance and he does as well. My question is if he said it was ok when it happened and days later he decides he wants cash or he will do a report and call the cops should I worry, give him $$ or... show more A few days later he contacts me saying he wants cash or he was going to call the police and make a report. I do have car insurance and he does as well. My question is if he said it was ok when it happened and days later he decides he wants cash or he will do a report and call the cops should I worry, give him $$ or just let my insurance take care of it?