What does it mean if someone I knew years ago had a photograph of me when I was younger and I don't know if they still have it?

Someone I knew a long time ago took a photograph off me back when I use to attend Youth Club. I recently got back in touch with them after a decade. I messaged them online and asked if they still had the photograph of me and asked if they could send it to me if they did? They saw the message but never replied. ... show more Someone I knew a long time ago took a photograph off me back when I use to attend Youth Club. I recently got back in touch with them after a decade. I messaged them online and asked if they still had the photograph of me and asked if they could send it to me if they did? They saw the message but never replied.

What should I do? Does this mean they have thrown the photo away but don't want to say anything since they don't have it anymore or is there a chance that they still have it?

Since the photo was taken a decade ago, I would like to see it and have a copy of it; considering it's from my childhood. I'm not sure why they haven't replied to my message?

Can anyone explain what the reason could be to why they haven't replied?