Richard asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 years ago

What is the best way to shave off my body hair? I'm trying to transition to a female and my body hair has been bothering me for sometime.?

Best Answer

I know a number of trans women. There's no one way to deal with body hair, but here's what many of them do.

They start shaving their legs, all the way up if the hair is dark. They shave their arms if the hair is dark. Once they're at ease with that, they start shaving their bellies and chests if needed. At this point, they may order female or androgynous clothing and footwear online, buy a wig or grow their hair out, learn how to do makeup, etc. Often they "get all girly" and don't leave home. Which is fine.

Facial hair they usually treat with multiple sessions of laser removal, or electrolysis. It's permanent, so they need to be sure the transition is right for them. If they opt for HRT--hormone replacement therapy-the body hair will become less and less, but the facial hair doesn't go fully away without killing the follicles. HRT will also rearrange fatty deposits and muscle development, as well as add breast tissue. Most of the trans women I know personally have not had surgery but do HRT.

• Anto p2 years agoReport

"Often they "get all girly" and don't leave home. Which is fine." how is it fine?

Why don't you get surgery first before you start cross dressing. Men that dress like woman is disturbing i mean a girl with a dick is wierd hurry up and get surgery

• 熊冰冰
      2 years agoReport

Don't be a douchebag. Literally zero trans* people have surgery before transitioning socially.

Looks like your dr. would have you on hormone therapy.

Waxing if its back hair. If its all front just use a razor?

Here's a thought: You were born a male. You are a male. Stop thinking that your a "female". God damn phagguts.

• Anto p2 years agoReport

Not true. bigot if you don't believe in gender go all the way and don't call him phaggot. Your opionion is also completely ignorant about how a part of the brain is intersex and identify the body as one of the opposite sex.
      Don't be so self assured, you're not helping.

Depilatory Creams, if you are not allergic. And Electrolysis.

Shaving leaves stubble, it is uncomfortable and unsightly.