I sold a used car, Buyer Wants refund and he is threaten me.?

Hello everyone, im seeking for legal advice. I dont know much about this. I sold My Grandma's car ( a 2008 Volkswagen Jetta GLI with 170k miles. ) For $2600.00. The guy inspected it himself, he only checked if the AC/ heat, moonroof and small things like that were property working. He signed a bill of sale... show more Hello everyone, im seeking for legal advice. I dont know much about this.

I sold My Grandma's car ( a 2008 Volkswagen Jetta GLI with 170k miles. ) For $2600.00. The guy inspected it himself, he only checked if the AC/ heat, moonroof and small things like that were property working. He signed a bill of sale and the title of the vehicle. ( I guess is his car now)
A day Later the buyer calls me and tells me he wants his money back because he took the car to the mechanic and the car has many problems, but he drove the car the day he purchased it all the way to NY, I Live in NJ.
I refused because I did not lied on the ad I posted on Letgo, I said the car runs and drives good and listed some features like leather, turbo, etc.. He is threaten me now telling me he will sue me and also he texted me he is coming to my house and not coming alone. He also texted me that things got worse for me and for my family. What should I do? He doesn't even know my Name Or exact address.