Need help activating Microsoft Office 2016?

I need a product key, but I don't know where to find one.

If you bought it legally from a store, the materials they sold you would have included one.

If you bought your license on-line, you should have seen the key on your electronic receipt, and Microsoft NEVER sells you anything without sending you a receipt.

If you don't have a key because you didn't buy it legally, then I can't give you a key because that would be aiding and abetting software piracy.

When you legally purchased Office 2016, you should have received a code. If you bought the program in a store, then it should be in the box. If you bought it online, then it should be in an e-mail you received from MS or from whomever you purchased it from.

• opurt

They've got product keys right here: https://products.office.com/en-US/compare-all-micr...

Do you own MS Office? If not then it would be illegal to give you a product key. There are plenty of software companies who would sell you one cheaper than MS do.

If you legally bought it you'd have one.

with the license to the product

• AJ

You need to buy a product key.

Should be on the box or with an email if downloaded...................oh I get it you want a stolen one, right?