Need help activating Microsoft Office 2016?

I need a product key, but I don't know where to find one.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

If you bought it legally from a store, the materials they sold you would have included one.

If you bought your license on-line, you should have seen the key on your electronic receipt, and Microsoft NEVER sells you anything without sending you a receipt.

If you don't have a key because you didn't buy it legally, then I can't give you a key because that would be aiding and abetting software piracy.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

When you legally purchased Office 2016, you should have received a code. If you bought the program in a store, then it should be in the box. If you bought it online, then it should be in an e-mail you received from MS or from whomever you purchased it from.

• opurt
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

They've got product keys right here: https://products.office.com/en-US/compare-all-micr...

• 2 years ago

Do you own MS Office? If not then it would be illegal to give you a product key. There are plenty of software companies who would sell you one cheaper than MS do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

If you legally bought it you'd have one.

• 2 years ago

with the license to the product

• AJ
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

You need to buy a product key.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Should be on the box or with an email if downloaded...................oh I get it you want a stolen one, right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.