Rudolf Hess, Wanted The Second World War To Stop Why Was He Stopped,?

Update: He Was Never Groom In The US, Like Many Other German, Jap, British, Who Were Paid + Groom Like Say Winston Churchill, Are Royal Family Were In Constant Contact With So Called Fascists Hitler Threw Out The War, The Germans Were Expecting Hess To Protest, And Informed MI 5, So In The Early Part Of The War Secret... show more He Was Never Groom In The US, Like Many Other German, Jap, British, Who Were Paid + Groom Like Say Winston Churchill, Are Royal Family Were In Constant Contact With So Called Fascists Hitler Threw Out The War, The Germans Were Expecting Hess To Protest, And Informed MI 5, So In The Early Part Of The War Secret Service Was In Contact With German Secret Service, Which I Find Confusing, But My Info Comes From BBC Videos, And Here On The Web, Peter Gore Seer. Your Thoughts.
Update 2: CAN A MAN COME BACK FROM THE GRAVE AND HAUNT THE SKULL 322.
Update 3: I MUST SAY THE VIDEIS + TV ARE THE OFFICIAL THEY WERE PUT TO GETHER BY THE JEW MEDIA ORGANISATIONS SO WHATS IN THEM MUST BE TRUE FACTS.
Update 4: BLESSED IS THE PEACEMAKER FOR HE SHALL FEAST AT THE LORDS TABLE FOREVER, HE WHO LIVES BY THE SWORD SHALL PARISH BY THE SWORD, I BOW MY HEAD TO RUDOLF HESS A MAN MORE COURAGEOUS THAN MOST,
Update 5: But The US Employed German Criminals Who Commit Terrible Crimes Like Doctors Scientists. As The Same As The Terrible Japanese Scientist's, Doctors Were Employed By The US, None Of These Monster's, Attempted A Peace Move An Were Completely Cleared Of War Crime.
Update 6: THIS QUESTION WAS REPORTED AND I HAD TEN PIONTS REMOVED, THE JEWS DID NOT LIKE THE QUESTION, SO MY E MAIL CLAIMS THE TOPIC WAS REMOVED,I AM CONFUSED.PETER GORE SEER
,
Update 7: What Hess Did Was Throw A Spanner InTheJew War Plan The Skull Asked Germanys To Reasure The Countrys Italy and Japan That The War Plan Must Go Ahead Hess Would Be Silenced For Ever,I Bet Italy and Japan Sweat, The War Went Well in The End.
Update 8: Be Still ,For The Presence Of The Lord,
The Holy One Is Here,
Come Bow Before Him Now
With Reverence And Fear
In Him No Sin Is Found,
We Stand On Holy Ground,
Be Still ,For The Presence Of The Lord,
The Holy One Is Here.