6 month old, honey.. freaking out?

I was making myself A cup of tea with honey and while I was scooping the honey out of the bottom of the container that it was in, naturally the sticky honey dripped a little on my hand/nails I immediately freaked out and obsessively washed my hands...at least 6 times With soap and water Because I knew it was almost... show more I was making myself A cup of tea with honey and while I was scooping the honey out of the bottom of the container that it was in, naturally the sticky honey dripped a little on my hand/nails I immediately freaked out and obsessively washed my hands...at least 6 times With soap and water Because I knew it was almost time to make a bottle for my baby and I had remembered reading that honey can be extremely dangerous to babies under a year old.. so after washing and washing and washing my hands I made the bottle luckily I had premade formula so I did not have to touch the scoop for the powder or anything I just am wondering if I am worried for nothing? After you get honey on your hands and you wash your hands a lot.. is there still a risk of any honey or spores getting on to the bottle? I just know they say there’s like a bacteria that can cause issues and I just want to make sure that washing my hands definitely prevent any issues
16 answers 16