I have very bad skin??

Im 18 year old female and i have very bad skin my face is red and very dry all the time and i have dark circles and lines under my eye I have some small pimples and i have tons of pores on my nose cheeksand chim that i scrape out with tweezers which i know is bad to to put i cant help it i just clended my pores... show more Im 18 year old female and i have very bad skin my face is red and very dry all the time and i have dark circles and lines under my eye I have some small pimples and i have tons of pores on my nose cheeksand chim that i scrape out with tweezers which i know is bad to to put i cant help it i just clended my pores with tweezers and 3 pilles of juck came out i tried i pick at my face a lot and i shave it yes i know thats also really bad but i cant stop i tried to but just cant do it when i was younger i would use all kinds of harsh stuff on my face and it scrub a lot i hate my skin so much i cant stanf looking at my self i cry when i look at my self what should i do? I tried everything
15 answers 15