Is this real or a fraud? Please Help!?

My cousin was scrolling thru craigslist a few days ago looking for a car. And yesterday she found a decent car on craigslist. I know craigslist is not a great website to buy cars at. I'm definitely going to include a photo, but I'm not sure if I can show the lady's information. I might get in trouble... show more My cousin was scrolling thru craigslist a few days ago looking for a car. And yesterday she found a decent car on craigslist. I know craigslist is not a great website to buy cars at.

I'm definitely going to include a photo, but I'm not sure if I can show the lady's information. I might get in trouble but who knows.

The lady is selling the car that belong to her dad for $5000. Apparently her dad past away few weeks ago and she doesn't use the car and that she has it in her garage. We email telling her that my cousin wants to buy the car.

The thing is that she wants my cousin to bank wire transfer the money to her. Is it safe? Or is this a fraud. There is also a phone number to call regarding bank wire transfer customer service on the photo I included.

I tried looking her up on social media and I cant find her at all. The lady'a address I cant find it on google maps

What is DYM auto shippers? Is it a legit company.
I just want to know if the lady's information is real and not fake.
Her address is in the picture.
Her last name is adams.

Please help ASAP.
Thanks :)