My family ignores me and it really hurts my feelings. What do I do?

I'm 25 a recent graduate in college for accounting. As of lately my youngest brother and my older brothers have been ignoring me. We are all in a group text and whenever I write something they never respond to it. But when someone else does they respond right away. I recently was together with one of my... show more I'm 25 a recent graduate in college for accounting. As of lately my youngest brother and my older brothers have been ignoring me. We are all in a group text and whenever I write something they never respond to it. But when someone else does they respond right away. I recently was together with one of my brothers and my parents and he completely ignored me. Just talked to my parents. It really hurts my feelings.

The vibe I am getting as to why is i am not further along in my career as they are. Ima struggling finding an accounting internship and all my other brothers are further ahead than me. It makes me feel like such a failure because I try so hard and I haven't given up. But at the same time I don't feel that's a legit reason to not talk to me and shut me out and make me feel like killing myself. I've struggled with depression my life but take meds eat healthy and work out and have learned to deal with it. I just don't know what to do. Do I confront my family about it or do I just accept this is how it is going to be?