Last game in the championship today what do you think will happen?

Cardiff are looking to hold on to their automatic promotion spot with Fulham right behind them in third. Derby County are currently in 6th place with I think 72 points Preston in 7th with 70 points, which of them will earn a play off place? 5 teams looking to avoid relegation including former premier league regulars Bolton, Birmingham and Reading. Barnsley and Burton Albion are also looking to avoid joining Sunderland in league one. I would have posted fixtures but I'm on my phone so if I open a new tab to get them I could lose what ive done so far so you'll have to do that yourself. But who will get what today ?

Favorite Answer

Fulham will take auto promotion.

Cardiff are promoted.

Cardiff promoted.

Who knows, impossible to predict, my 250k a week isn't enough for this level of research.

• Mixed bag for me bit complex, but ultimately I much prefer the way Fulham are going about their football, i'm a fan of progressive cultured football, and Fulham along with Wolves are the ones that tick the boxes, however Cardiff are in the box seat and i'll be very surprised if they let this chance slip, very..I am far less confident about how things will pan out at the other end of the table..

Cardiff will definitely beat Reading so they will be going back up, us and Preston should both win against Burton and Barnsley so we'll retain the playoff place. I think Bolton and Burton will get relegated, Bolton on paper have a reasonable chance at home to Forest, but their form has been so terrible lately I think they will lose again

• i think deluded Brendan has best answer...nobody actually predicted correctly ie, Cardiff didn't win but they are up regardless..

One will get an auto spot for sure.