Besides "Cuphead" what video games have been made to look like old Hollywood cartoons from the Golden Age?

Hi. I am just curious about this. Video games designed to look like cartoons is nothing new- "Dragon's Lair" and "Space Ace" came out in the '80s, These were interactive animated movie video games, and they might have been the first games made of their kind. However, these games... show more Hi. I am just curious about this. Video games designed to look like cartoons is nothing new- "Dragon's Lair" and "Space Ace" came out in the '80s, These were interactive animated movie video games, and they might have been the first games made of their kind. However, these games weren't designed to look like old Golden Age Hollywood cartoons- they were designed to look like modern-era cartoons.

There are many games made with cartoon characters as playable characters and they are pitted against cartoon environments. but the games don't actually look like animated cartoons- you can still tell they are video games.

I wanted to say "Bendy" is a game made to look like an old Hollywood cartoon from the Golden Age of Hollywood cartoons but it's not fully rendered to look like one.

Please help- thank you.