Do you find people weird who doesn't use Social Media these days? (ex. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)?

I have Facebook but I only use it to message my close friends and family and I don't use it to post and brag photos or etc. I also happen to tell new people I meet that I don't have Facebook and I don't add them up until I can trust them for sure. Does that make me weird or creepy if I tell them I... show more I have Facebook but I only use it to message my close friends and family and I don't use it to post and brag photos or etc.

I also happen to tell new people I meet that I don't have Facebook and I don't add them up until I can trust them for sure.

Does that make me weird or creepy if I tell them I don't have Facebook?

PS: I use my Motorola K1 Flip phone to contact people whenever I'm outside and I use my android phone and PC just to open Facebook at home. Will people get convinced?