What think about the topics I am exploring in my song lyrics? And what should I call my album if I decide to publish them in the future?

drunk and sexual conquests. Therefore, I wanted to write song lyrics that actually have substance. 1) A song that talks about life while using a rollercoaster as a metaphor 2) A song that is meant to empower survivors of sexual assault 3) A song about how people can become too extreme with being social justice... show more drunk and sexual conquests. Therefore, I wanted to write song lyrics that actually have substance.

1) A song that talks about life while using a rollercoaster as a metaphor

2) A song that is meant to empower survivors of sexual assault

3) A song about how people can become too extreme with being social justice warriors to the point where it makes them look pathetic

4) A song that is meant to contemplate what happens after death.

5) Here is simply an outline of what I have planned for the future. These are NOT the actual lyrics JUST IDEAS for lyrics: https://sta.sh/022xuv8ekjha

6) A song that talks about how following your dreams requires real back -breaking work that stresses you out and drives you crazy and sometimes you're not sure if it's even worth it because we don't know what will happen......but we still push through because at the end of the day we would rather be failures than quitters.

7) Talks about wanting something we know we can never have and sometimes that just makes us want it more. Here I explore this concept while using the metaphor of a man exploring a remote island after hearing rumors about burried treasure.
Update: Typo in the beginning. I emnat "In am tired of hearing songs about paetuitn, getting drunk, red dresses and sexual xonquests. There fore, I want to write song s with subatnace
1 answer 1