Is the trouble in the middle east because of Israel being established?

Who gave the zionists permission to take someone else country and polluted exclusive with Jews from other countries was it the USA or the UK.

Update:

I know middle east has history of violence but is all the tension like with the West v Iran west V Palastains and the Iraq war and the war on terror all to do with the stupid decision of creating a Jewish State for Jews only.

Update 2:

I do not hate Jews I do not agree with Hamas.

Update 3:

If Isreal falls won't IS bugger off and Jews and Arbas can live in a Palestian/Isreali unified state in peace. West should stay out of the middle east.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • boris
    Lv 5
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes but Zionists infiltrated world Governments and nearly every former white nation.

Zionists run The USA, UK, Germany, France, Australia, Austria, England, Ireland, Scotland, Sweden, Italy, Spain.

• Robert
      Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

Please also see my answer (currently on page 2 of this question-thread) in which I actually do provide objective-sources for the reader's consideration.

• 2 years ago

Jews belong somewhere, but Germany didn't want them because they were not native to their country. Consequently, they were given a home in their ancestral land (Israel). Great Britain fought Palestine during WW II to establish a homeland for Jews. It is a pity that Palestinians won't rest until all Jews are driven into the sea. Israel used force to assure the safety of both Jews and Palestinians (for example, when boulders were thrown off of the wailing wall at innocent people, Israel law enforcement stepped in to stop the violence. For a while, rubber bullets were used to quell violence, but when the found out that they were not seriously hurt, violence escalated. Jews are not a pollution, they are human beings and they are (and were) upstanding members of society who contributed greatly to the creation of their nation and contributed to its triumphs. Israelis tended the land and made farms where crops could not grow, and drained swamps to make a homeland productive. They are responsible for medical breakthroughs, as well. While it is true that the Al Qaeda and ISIS are partially motivated by the existence of Jews in Israel, and upset that US presidents have always supported the presence of Jews in Israel, those organizations (and Hezbolla and Hamas) are terrorist. Violent sneak bombings motivated by false propaganda (such as the 911 attack) should not be respected by the world. Rather, Israel should be respected.

• 2 years ago

No. The Middle East has been in trouble since well before Christ.

• david
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Read some history .. watch some movies. England/Great Britain (from now on referred to as GB) "conquered" the world creating many colonies (hence the phrase, "the sun never sets on the British Empire). During WWI GB needed help against Germany. (Watch Laurence of Arabia) and enticed the nomadic Arabians to help fight the Turks (Germany's ally). Laurence promised (with no authority) to create an Arabian country. This fell apart before it even started because the Arabs were very tribal and each tribe fought every other tribe. Some British took a map and, with NO concern for the tribes, drew some arbitrary lines to make different 'countries.' Part of Persia became Iraq, Other parts of the middle east became countries like Jordan and Syria and Egypt. Then came WW2 and GB needed help in fighting the Nazis. At some point promises were made that a Palestinian country would be established (I think part of it was to come from Jordan) and, the same land was promised as a "home land" for the displaced Jews in Europe. So the same land MAY have been promised to 2 different peoples and some was being taken from the Jordanians. This has set up the present day conflict in the Middle East. To me, it appears to be the total fault of GB. You should read history and come to your own conclusion.

=====================================================

Short answer to your question --- Yes, the establishment of Israel has lead to present day troubles in the Middle East. BUT look at the 'Arab spring" movement. How stable are the other countries in the ME, even with no influence by Israel, like Lybia? Iraq and Iran have been enemies for ----- years??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

the "zionists" you are trying to vilify started moving to the area in the late 1880s. they BOUGHT land from the then owners -- absentee Turks, mostly. they didn't "take someone else's country" at all.

please read your histories before spouting nonsense

Source(s): grampa
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

It was more of a UN thing after WWII. If you are going to be so insecure as to blame without thinking, at least TRY and blame with some form of right behind it.

• 2 years ago

Most from the second Gulf Wars or the Iraq War which started the Arab Spring. I was not against the war in Afghanistan nor the troops who fought in Iraq the war was not needed.

• The State of Israel was founded on terrorism and is maintained by military might. Since 1947, the State of Israel has killed more Semites (a term that includes Bedouin and Arabs) than Nazi Germany. They are not the only problem in the Middle East, but their existence is a major one. Peace will only come when Palestine becomes a democracy without one part murdering the population of the other part. That's not acceptable to the State of Israel since a true democracy in the lands they control would leave Jews in a minority and (going by past support) Hamas as the largest party in the Knesset.

• Robert
      Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

Jews expelled within Mandate Palestine up to War of Independence: http://www.mideastweb.org/refugees4.htm

• 2 years ago

Israel's Impact on the Middle East, 1948-98: Whereas the Western world regarded the creation of Israel in May 1948 as a triumph for humanity--the righting for Jews of ... River Valley and the Mediterranean Sea--into a Jewish state and an Arab state in economic union, with Jerusalem established as an international enclave.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

If all the Muslims and Jews were dead the Middle East would be great again!

• Spider-Man
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Or converted to Atheistism nobody wants any mass murder.

• 2 years ago

what country did they take ?

• Robert
      Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

Map of Jewish Hasmonean Kingdom of Judea including the West Bank and Gaza, with its capital of Jerusalem, and independent as at 110 BCE / 753 BH–752 BH:
      https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/Hasmonean_kingdom.jpg

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.