Do people with small hands have trouble playing/learning guitar? 🎸?

I'm 17. So my hands are not gonna get any bigger. I'm a girl and I have the smallest hands ever! At least smaller than anyone I've met. I recently started learning guitar. My older brother is in a band so I borrowed one of his old ones. I went to the first class and I feel like I have way too small... show more I'm 17. So my hands are not gonna get any bigger. I'm a girl and I have the smallest hands ever! At least smaller than anyone I've met.
I recently started learning guitar. My older brother is in a band so I borrowed one of his old ones.
I went to the first class and I feel like I have way too small hands to learn guitar??
The teacher said it will take practice but IDK.. I feel like my fingers of the left hand can't reach where they should be reaching bc they are too small. I tried for 2 days and I just can't seem to hold the guitar properly..