Jackie Chan or Jet Li?

Okay Lets have a battle between 2 Martial Art icons between Jackie Chan amd Jet Li. Who do you guys think is better? Because I know its a 50/50 battle

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I think Jackie Chan is an l around better person, who is a great actor and cares about the people and the environment.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      2 years agoReport

good comment, Jet is known for his charity work although he doesnot advertise it

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

chab

• 2 years ago

Jet Li knows martial arts in real life and specializes in Taoist martial arts: Tai Chi, Bagua and xing yi.

Jackie Chan specializes in shaolin kung fu: Wing Chun, five animals, Pak Mei and others.

Jackie Chan seems to be tough with a high pain tolerance, so he might have more chance on winning.

• Lv 4
      2 years agoReport

good informative answer

• ben
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Jackie Chan's probably more talented but he's a complete shill for China's communist dictatorship, and opposes the democratic aspirations of fellow citizens from his native Hong Kong.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Okay.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Jackie Chan

• (A)
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Jet Li is much better skilled at the martial arts.

• 2 years ago

I would say Jackie Chan but you didn't include Chuck Norris and his little round house kicking midget which lives in his beard and only comes out when needed..

• Steel
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Jet Li. I enjoy Jackie Chan films and his creativity with what looks good on film, but Jet Li has a broader background in training in actual martial arts as opposed theatrical arts despite his beginnings in wushu.

• Lv 4
      2 years agoReport

good informative answer

• 2 years ago

You "know" it's a 50/50 battle? How can you know something totally subjective? I think Jet Li is a more competent combatant than Chan. I believe Li would win handily.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      2 years agoReport

good point, opinion without facts would be subjective; however, if question was asking for an objective hypothetical assessment, especially since both are personable and areNot brawling types, several years ago Jackie wouldve had the edge,especially in closer in spaces

• 2 years ago

jackie chan. I know him better than jet li

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.