Jackie Chan or Jet Li?

Okay Lets have a battle between 2 Martial Art icons between Jackie Chan amd Jet Li. Who do you guys think is better? Because I know its a 50/50 battle

• Favorite Answer

I think Jackie Chan is an l around better person, who is a great actor and cares about the people and the environment.

• Lv 4
      2 years agoReport

good comment, Jet is known for his charity work although he doesnot advertise it

chab

Jet Li knows martial arts in real life and specializes in Taoist martial arts: Tai Chi, Bagua and xing yi.

Jackie Chan specializes in shaolin kung fu: Wing Chun, five animals, Pak Mei and others.

Jackie Chan seems to be tough with a high pain tolerance, so he might have more chance on winning.

• Lv 4
      2 years agoReport

good informative answer

• ben

Jackie Chan's probably more talented but he's a complete shill for China's communist dictatorship, and opposes the democratic aspirations of fellow citizens from his native Hong Kong.

Okay.

Jackie Chan

• (A)

Jet Li is much better skilled at the martial arts.

I would say Jackie Chan but you didn't include Chuck Norris and his little round house kicking midget which lives in his beard and only comes out when needed..

• Steel

Jet Li. I enjoy Jackie Chan films and his creativity with what looks good on film, but Jet Li has a broader background in training in actual martial arts as opposed theatrical arts despite his beginnings in wushu.

• Lv 4
      2 years agoReport

good informative answer

You "know" it's a 50/50 battle? How can you know something totally subjective? I think Jet Li is a more competent combatant than Chan. I believe Li would win handily.

• Lv 4
      2 years agoReport

good point, opinion without facts would be subjective; however, if question was asking for an objective hypothetical assessment, especially since both are personable and areNot brawling types, several years ago Jackie wouldve had the edge,especially in closer in spaces

jackie chan. I know him better than jet li